What is a green tea shot?
Jameson Green Tea shot, is the classic well liked whiskey based cocktail that includes peach schnapps and Irish whiskey. This great combinations taste like sweet and sour flavor that is really refreshing, and called as green tea shot but surprisingly no green tea added to it
I know what’s on your mind, that how the title justifies it’s healthy. Don’t fret we have healthier green tea shot version for you.
Let us explore both the classic and healthier version of this green tea shot recipe.
Classic Green Tea Shot Recipe:
- 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 oz Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 oz Sour Mix
- 1/2 oz Sprite or 7UP
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add Peach Schnapps, Jameson Irish Whiskey, and Sour Mix to the shaker.
- Shake well to combine the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture into a shot glass.
- Top off the shot with a splash of Sprite or 7UP (and optional lemon-lime soda).
Healthy Green Tea Shot Recipe:
- 1 cup brewed green tea or flavored green tea, cooled
- 1/2 cup Lemon flavored vodka
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Brew a cup of green tea and let it cool to room temperature.
- In a shaker, combine the cooled green tea, vodka, honey, and lemon juice.
- Add ice cubes to the shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into shot glasses and serve immediately.
- Note that the number of ingredients can be adjusted according to your taste preferences.
The Bottom Line
Try both the versions of this recipe, according to your occasion and mood.
The healthier version needs a premium grade of green tea may it be plain or flavored.
If your planning to add some taste kicking benefits that’s made of real ingredients and premium grade green tea, check out these.
- Magic Melon green tea
- Kashmiri khawa green tea
- Rose lemon tea